MultiDRAFT contains our MultiSCALE module which offers the following advantages over basic AutoCAD and enhances AutoCAD as follows:
1. It provides a convenient drawing setup routine that inserts the user's title block and allows them to fill out their title block details either at the outset or later on.
2. It gives the user an initial drawing scale (and drawing scale factor) so that he can start drawing easily and quickly without having to make adjustments in AutoCAD.
Text, dimensions, hatching and line types will all appear correctly from the outset.
3. The user can define areas of his drawing as being at a particular scale, useful where enlarged details are required, and MultiSCALE will make all the adjustments in AutoCAD to allow him to work at that scale straight away.
4. The user can also change the scale of a detail simply by clicking on it and defining a new scale and MultiSCALE will make all the adjustments necessary, and redisplay the detail again with correct text heights, symbols, hatching etc.
5. It is also possible clip out details either as circular details or rectangular and present them on the drawing at the required scale.
6. It is possible to work with MultiSCALE in either Model Space or Paper Space. When working with Layouts, MultiSCALE automatically sizes and sets scale factors for view ports, whilst correctly displaying information enclosed in those view ports.
All of the above features provided by MultiSCALE comes with MultiDRAFT.